Dear Annabelle and Jack,
In case you did not receive the memo, I just wanted to inform you that your Mommy really likes to sleep. That is to say that the hours between 7:30pm and 7:30am are intended for sleeping, your sleeping. My sleeping occurs a little bit later than that and is equally necessary, as Mommy gets very grouchy if she does not get enough sleep. She also get very large black circles under her eyes, and just in case you were wondering, black circles are not in fashion (at my age).
Furthermore, I would like to inquire as to what all of this late night crib partying is all about... Waking at 1am, three nights in a row, is not acceptable. Neither is the 2 hour sing song fest that follows, which, for some unknown reason, your father seems to be immune to hearing. I understand that you are both being all cute and playful, but really, couldn't you be all cute and playful during the designated waking hours (that would be 7:30am-7:30pm, in case you didn't receive THAT memo either) instead of whiny little temper tantrum throwing freaks? Yes Annabelle, I'm referring to you and the stunts you pulled today. I'm just saying, Mommy really needs her sleep sweetie.
So please, in the future, if you are going to wake in the middle of the night, keep the noise level down to a minimum. Also, as an added request, could we get back to the summer hours of sleeping in until 9am or so? Thanks.
Love,
Mommy
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment