Monday, October 16, 2006

Monkey See, Monkey Do

That Jack Henry. There he goes, instigating mischief again.

He looks so innocent. Sweet little Jack, sat on top of the coffee table with his crayons. How cute, I thought. How could I possibly discipline him? Instead, I'll take a picture.

Later that evening... I left the room to get him a drink and returned, only to find him standing on top of the side table. But he looks so adorable in those pajamas, I thought. How could I possibly be mad at him when he looks so very squishable? I know, I'll take a picture.

The next day... Sweet innocent little Jack, sat on his little chair, eating his lollipop. How cute he is... I'll take his picture.

Two seconds later... She won't stop me, I'm too cute... I imagine to be what he is thinking.

He is right. I don't stop him. I watch him climb on top of the table while I take another picture.

Two seconds after that... Hey, look what Jack is doing! That looks like fun, maybe I'll try too. Jack, you always have the best ideas!

We can even hang out here for a while, Mom won't do anything... We're too adorable. She'll just keep taking our picture.

Two seconds after that... I take them off of the table. Then it's as if Annabelle uses her telepathic powers to communicate this: Hey Jack, follow me. I have a great idea...

Let's pull those little chairs over near the t.v. and climb on top of them, so we can dance, and touch stuff that we're not supposed to! Don't worry, we won't get in trouble. Mom is too busy taking pictures!

*The Monkeys have since been banned from using the little chairs, as they have become the stepping stools to mischief.

No comments: