Saturday, January 27, 2007

Little Artists

Here they are. Picture perfect. Hard at work. Creating a master-piece. Getting along. Sharing. Painting together. Like little angels...

What is not pictured is the fight. The fight over the brown paint. The fight that was such a mess I had to put the camera down to break up. The fight that ended with brown paint (and pink paint, and yellow paint) all over the floor. All over them. All over me.
The fight that started it all.

The fight that sent Jack into a painting frenzy, causing him to paint on the floor. On the walls. On the cabinet doors. On his face. On his sister. On me.

The fight that provoked Annabelle to splatter paint, Jackson Pollock style, all over the floor. All over the walls. All over the cabinet doors. All over herself. All over her brother. All over me.

The fight that made me question why on earth I thought the two of them could paint together. In the kitchen that I had just cleaned. On the floor that I had just washed.

I wish I was able to get some pictures of the fight. It was very amusing, but at the time, too much of a hazard for the camera... And for me.

Here is one of the paintings that I was able to salvage.

Not that bad, for two cheeky little monkeys.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

On the upside, it's a lovely picture

Donna said...

Just like their Mommy....