Every time it has snowed Annabelle has wishfully said "I think it's going to stick this time"... I suppose it was only a matter of time before she was right. We finally have some snow that stuck around for more than 20 seconds. It's only a light dusting but enough to keep the small puffy people happy! There are a few more pictures in the photo album to the right.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Snow Day
Every time it has snowed Annabelle has wishfully said "I think it's going to stick this time"... I suppose it was only a matter of time before she was right. We finally have some snow that stuck around for more than 20 seconds. It's only a light dusting but enough to keep the small puffy people happy! There are a few more pictures in the photo album to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How did you get Jack to keep his gloves on? Very cute!
Amy
I looked at the Kodak pics and they are so cute! I love Annabelle's outfit.
Post a Comment