Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's Official!!!

No more diapers for the girl who swore she would wear diapers forever... Annabelle is officially potty trained!!

I'm guessing the general consensus would be that, it was about time! But I must say, by not pushing her very hard and letting her decide when she was ready, saved me a lot of frustration. One day she decided, and that was that. Apart from the 2 accidents she has had (luckily both at home), this potty training business has been a breeze!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats Annabelle (and Mom). 1 down, 1 to go.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!!
A prize of your choice is in order.

Donna said...

Great Job!

Wow, you are really a big girl now Annabelle! A new bed and potty training! Way to go!

Andrea said...

Hooray for Monkey Girl!!! Monkey Mama, you did just right. I have never seen P.T. (potty training) work otherwise. When they are ready, that's it. The trick is to remember it's not YOUR job, but theirs. :-) Good job, Mom, for being so patient.