Wednesday, August 22, 2007

~These are a few of my favorite things~

I can almost hear music from The Sound of Music playing in the background~

Christine from Manic Mommy has tagged me to come up with a list of my ten current favorites. Since she not only knows where live but, could probably spit on my house from her front steps if she so desired, I thought it would be wise to play along! So here goes:

the list is in no particular order
  1. Pilates- I've taken Pilates classes in the past but have never really been into it, Yoga has always been my hippy exercise of choice. Recently though I've started taking a Pilates class at my gym and I am really loving it. I am actually starting to notice a difference in my gut!
  2. My Life Is Good pajama pants. The weather has been cool here for the past few nights so I got to wear them for the first time in months... Ahhhh, how I've missed them so.
  3. A good Margarita- seems to be my drink of choose this summer. That, and the Mojito. Oh, and those Corona Lights that Manic Mommy keeps feeding me, also on the list. I guess this favorite is- all drinks containing alcohol in general.
  4. Having a tan. Sounds silly I know but, having been in CA for so long I had almost forgotten how horribly pasty white I become in the winter. Being here in MA for the past 2 years has made me appreciate the summer sun!
  5. Being completely contradictory to the above favorite, I do love Fall in New England.
  6. Speaking of Fall... Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is definitely a Fall favorite! I also wait all year for the Eggnog Latte, but that's a whole other season.
  7. Another recent favorite, which I am actually just starting to go off of, is Webkinz. My sister gave the kids some Webkinz pets a few months ago and, as my children are too young to use the computer, I have been dutifully keeping those pets alive (and playing all those nerdy games).
  8. I have also, sadly, become a reality t.v. junkie. I am awaiting the premiere of the new season of Survivor. So I will count Survivor as a favorite.
  9. One of my all time favorite things is Christmas. I know I am supposed to be thinking of current favorites but this is hard, so Christmas will have to do!
  10. Now I am tired of thinking so I will list as my most current, current favorite thing: finishing this post which I have been putting off for a while and choosing two other poor soles to carry the torch.

So, I choose my lovely sister Kristen, because I'm sure she will have more interesting favorites than I, and I also tag Tina because, what better way to welcome her back from her year long blogging hiatus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...Oh, and those Corona Lights that Manic Mommy keeps feeding me, also on the list..."

Feeding you? FEEDING you?! Hmph! I have the sudden urge to put down my beer and go spit on your house from my porch.

Jen said...

I suppose "feeding" was a poor word choice. What I meant was, "graciously supplying". :).