Jack: "Mommy, I'm pooping."
Me: "Do you want to go sit on the potty?"
Jack: "No thank you, I want to change my diaper."
Annabelle: "Jack, you have to go on the potty so you can wear your big boy underwears. You really like them, they have cars on them, Jack. They have Mater on them, and McQueen, and The King, aaaaand Ramone! You really like Cars, Jack. You should try them. I'll go get my little potty so you can use it because I'm too big for it now. It's just the right size for you. You can have it if you want, and then you can wear your big boy underwears with Cars on them!"
Jack: "No thank you." "Mom, I need a new diaper."
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha!! What a great conversation to witness.
And Annabelle does it all in one breath. Connor has no interest either. But does announce poops. Uh, thanks, Buddy, we didn't notice.
Post a Comment