That was SO great! We bought a video camera this past weekend. I cannot wait to use it when Peanut arrives!! I'm so excited!
Annabelle is totally Penny Lane in almost famous.Connor kept pointing to the screen and saying "I want to go in there with Annabelle and Jack!"
Whoever knew...... we have Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers reincarnated !!!Such an interesting little video !! I love it.
Next up..............."Dancing With The Stars"They are certainly priceless.Looks like dancing lessons could be on the horizon !!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was SO great!
We bought a video camera this past weekend. I cannot wait to use it when Peanut arrives!! I'm so excited!
Annabelle is totally Penny Lane in almost famous.
Connor kept pointing to the screen and saying "I want to go in there with Annabelle and Jack!"
Whoever knew...... we have Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers reincarnated !!!
Such an interesting little video !! I love it.
Next up..............."Dancing With The Stars"
They are certainly priceless.
Looks like dancing lessons could be on the horizon !!!
Post a Comment