Annabelle has been begging me to paint her nails for a while now -since she saw that nail polish in the shops a few months ago and just had to have it. Last night I finally bit the bullet. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed at her ability to sit still while her nails dried... She only got one spot of polish on the sofa and two on her pajamas!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Sparkley Red Fingers!
Annabelle has been begging me to paint her nails for a while now -since she saw that nail polish in the shops a few months ago and just had to have it. Last night I finally bit the bullet. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed at her ability to sit still while her nails dried... She only got one spot of polish on the sofa and two on her pajamas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment