Monday, May 12, 2008

Diagnosis... Sick

Well, we made it in to see the Doctor... As I suspected, she has an ear infection (both ears), and a cough, AND conjunctivitis! -I knew she must have had a touch of the pink eye because, A) there was a ton of goop coming out of her eyes and, B) one of her little school friend's was rumored to be absent because of it.

No worries though... Miss madness was given plenty of medication for both ears and eyes, and should be back to normal in no time. In the meantime; I will be enjoying the quiet as the lack of sleep has finally caught up with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awe man, bless her heart, she looks pitiful. Hope you guys all got some much needed rest last night. I got puked on first thing this morning if it helps you feel any better! lol