Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cape Cod

Once again, we spent a week on Cape Cod with our friends from New Orleans. We had fantastic weather and everyone had a great time (I think).

We spent many lazy days on the beach:
and a lot of time trying to get the kite in the air... We took a day trip over to Martha's Vineyard,where we didn't ride these: but later on, ended up riding these...
We played some putt-putt,
and played some more... Ate lots of ice cream, and jumped on the trampolines (surprisingly, only twice this year)!
until everyone was beat...
There are many more pictures in the link to the right, or here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, looks like you guys had a wonderful vacation. I adore Annabelle's shirt with the peanut butter and jelly. I think Caleb would eat that every meal if you'd let him! Those trampolines are so neat!

Manic Mommy said...

By the look of the beach pictures, Jack has a thing for older women ~ like his dad...

Fantastic pictures, as usual.