Blah, blah, blah, Christmas. It was nice. Annabelle was as sick as a dog, throwing up all night Christmas eve, and all day on Christmas. Nick cooked, we had my parents, and my sister and her boyfriend, over for dinner. In between wiping puke and opening presents, I somehow managed to do some baking, set the table, and take a few pictures WITH MY NEW CAMERA! Yes, it was a nice Christmas. I finally got to play with my new camera, the one that had been sitting in it's box, tormenting me for over a month.
It is every thing I had hoped for and more... I am in love.
But enough about me.
Here Nick is showing me how his new iPod works. He was very pleased with his present, and we were all very pleased that he managed to knock out Christmas dinner with that thing in his hands!
Annabelle was so excited, yet so sick, on Christmas. The poor thing spent most of the day lounging on the couch, watching Jack play with all of the toys.The day after Christmas, she managed to muster up enough energy to take the car out for a spin, despite the fact that she was still not feeling well.
Much to my surprise, Mr. Jack was not as excited about the big car as I thought he would be. Yes, he liked it, and spent a good deal of time sitting in it, but he was more interested in playing with the Geotrax Grand Central Station, that Nana had given him on Christmas eve, than opening any of his presents!

1 comment:
Merry (belated) Christmas!
Oooooh! I am so jealous of your new camera! The top shot is a nice one - you can tell the difference with a really high quality camera.
Cute photo of Annabelle! Wouldn't that car be more suitable for Southern California? ;)
Post a Comment