Halloween morning the kids had a performance and costume parade at school. Jack wore his pirate costume, Annabelle opted to wear her fairy costume for this event, a last minute decision. It was funny to see Jack up on stage for the first time... He looks like he has stage fright (and bed head)!
Annabelle's class sang, "five little pumpkins" and Jack's did two songs, neither of which I could understand a word of. I know one of the songs Jack's class did was about little goblins because he had been singing it at home, only substituting "Annabelle" or "baby" for the word goblin. I was waiting to see if he would do that at the performance... but I don't think he actually sang at all!In the evening we went out trick-or-treating with the kids on the street, then went back to the neighbors for cocktails and pizza. As expected, the kids pretty much just loaded up on sugar...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
They are so cute! Caleb gets bedhead something terrible too. Right on the back and they look perfect from the front until you turn them at a slight angle and it is like hello afro! haha
Post a Comment